P-Engineering Summer Camp (ESC) is a 1 week residential summer camp held at the University of Houston campus for academically talented students entering the 10th -12th grade who are interested in engineering.
High school students will have the opportunity to explore engineering through demonstrations, presentations, and fun hands-on activities.
- July 11-16, 2021
In the case that camp cannot be held on campus we will host a virtual summer camp experience
- You are a student entering 10th to 12th grade
- Have completed or taking appropriate math and science courses for your grade level
- Have an interest or curiosity about engineering
- The PROMES ESC Application is closed.
Camp tuition is $1,500, to be paid once you receive a confirmed welcome packet to the PROMES Engineering Summer Camp. Limited number of scholarships are available.
Still have questions? Visit, Frequently Asked Questions to find out more details about the camp.
Interested in knowing what you will experience at camp? Click here to check out the PROMES Engineering Summer Camp 2018 Video that highlights 2018 summer camp experiences.
We look forwarding to you spending part of your summer with PROMES!
Read what everyone is saying about PROMES Engineering Summer Camp
- “Leah said that she had an amazing time at camp. Thank you so much for allowing Aaliyah to be a part of the PROMES Engineering Summer Camp.” – Ms. Turner (camper’s parent)
- “You learn a lot about engineering and the different types, but it was also a fun experience.” – (Lance, 12th grade camper)
- “A very good experience and it will teach you many tips about college and how to achieve your goals.” – (Freedom, 11th grade camper)
- “They will expose you to new sciences, concepts, and technologies. But aside from the academics part they create a positive environment to bond with one another.” – (Omar, 10th grade camper)
- “The best experience in the world; you will really enjoy everything, the food, the people, the activities, the dorms, the counselors the school itself.” – (Batula, 10th grade camper)”
To view photo highlights from camp, please click here.