Fall 2017 Workshop Enrollment
Currently the schedule for Fall 2017 workshops is under construction. As soon as the schedule is completed, this web page will be updated. The application for facilitators for Fall 2017 workshops is available and ready for you to apply and submit.
Proposed Workshops for Fall are listed below:
|Class NBR||Subject||Course NBR||Related Course||Workshop||Days||Time||Facilitator|
|22141||EGRP||1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||MW||2:30-4pm||Rakib|
|22142||EGRP||1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||MW||1-2:30pm||Jens|
|22143||EGRP||1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||TTH||4-5:30pm||Justin|
|22146||EGRP||1140||CHEE 2331||Chemical Pro||MW||10-11:30am||Priya|
|22145||EGRP||1140||CHEE 2331||Chemical Pro||TTH||4-5:30pm||Zach|
|22148||EGRP||1142||CHEE 3363||CHEE Fluid Mech||MW||11:30am-1pm|
|22147||EGRP||1141||CHEE 2332||CHEE Thermo||MW||5:30-7pm||Nikita|
|19747||EGRP||1150||ECE 2201||Circuits I||TTH||2:30-4pm||Jacob|
|27263||EGRP||1151||ECE 2202||Circuits II||MW||5:30-7pm||Shriya|
|22150||EGRP||1180||PETR 2311||Petro Phys||MW||10-11:30am||Maryam|
|22151||EGRP||1181||CHEE 3363||Petro Fluid Mech||TTH||10-11:30am||Faris|
|22245||EGRP||1182||PETR 2313||Reservoir Fluids||TTH||10-11:30am||Ryan|
Please note the following:
- Workshops are a one-credit-hour course and will appear on the student’s Peoplesoft schedule of classes. Thus there is a standard UH tuition charge associated with adding the additional credit for each workshop. There are no additional charges above the university tuition cost
- No one will be allowed to participate in the workshop unless that person is officially registered in Peoplesoft.
- Grading for workshops will be Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory.
- Students who have a good record of attendance and participation in previous workshops will be given preference over students who have enrolled in previous workshops but who have not participated actively or attended regularly. All students must sign a contract and adhere to the guidelines detailed in the syllabus.
- Seats are very limited. After a section is full we will keep a waiting list and fill additional seats as they become available. Enrolled students who do not meet the requirements for the lecture course will be dropped from the workshop.
Questions may be addressed to workshops [at] egr.uh.edu.