Spring 2017 Workshop Enrollment
The schedule for Spring 2017 is below. You can enroll into the workshops now. Please adhere to the workshop guidelines. If you are interested in facilitating a workshop please see the application here.
|Class Number||Related Course||Workshop||Workshop Time|
|17859||EGRP 1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||TTh 11:30-1 pm|
|18325||EGRP 1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||MW 1-2:30 pm|
|19034||EGRP 1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||TTh 1-2:30 pm|
|17865||EGRP 1165||CIVE 2330||Statics||MW 8:30-10 am|
|20666||EGRP 1165||CIVE 2330||Statics||TTh 10-11:30 am|
|27290||EGRP 1131||MECE 3336||Dynamics||TTh 4-5:30 pm|
|17860||EGRP 1140||CHEE 2331||Chem Pro||MW 2:30-4 pm|
|11261||EGRP 1140||CHEE 2331||Chem Pro||TTh 11:30-1 pm|
|27294||EGRP 1142||CHEE 3363||Fluid Mechanics (CHEE)||MW 11:30-1 pm|
|27295||EGRP 1141||CHEE 2332||CHEE Thermo||TTh 2:30-4 pm|
|27296||EGRP 1170||ECE 3355||Electronics||MW 2:30-4 pm|
|17864||EGRP 1150||ECE 2201||Circuits I||TTh 5:30-7 pm|
|27502||EGRP 1150||ECE 2202||Circuits II||TTh 5:30-7 pm|
|27293||EGRP 1180||PETR 2311||Petro Phys||TTh 11:30-1 pm|
|27297||EGRP 1181||CHEE 3363||Petro Fluid Mech||MW 8:30-10 am|
|27298||EGRP 1182||PETR 2313||Reservoir Fluids||TTh 1-2:30 pm|
Please note the following:
- Workshops are a one-credit-hour course and will appear on the student’s Peoplesoft schedule of classes. Thus there is a standard UH tuition charge associated with adding the additional credit for each workshop. There are no additional charges above the university tuition cost
- No one will be allowed to participate in the workshop unless that person is officially registered in Peoplesoft.
- Grading for workshops will be Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory.
- Students who have a good record of attendance and participation in previous workshops will be given preference over students who have enrolled in previous workshops but who have not participated actively or attended regularly. All students must sign a contract and adhere to the guidelines detailed in the syllabus.
- Seats are very limited. After a section is full we will keep a waiting list and fill additional seats as they become available. Enrolled students who do not meet the requirements for the lecture course will be dropped from the workshop.
Questions may be addressed to workshops [at] egr [dot] uh [dot] edu.