Spring 2018 Workshop Enrollment
Engineering Workshop position applications are due by January 12, 2018 for priority consideration. Applications will be taken after that but nothing guarantees you a position. Interviews will be scheduled after the application is received and reviewed.
Please send this application by email to workshops [at] egr.uh.edu. If you will receive College Work Study funding in the Fall, please let us know.
Workshops for Spring are listed below:
|Class NBR||Subject||Course Number||Related Course||Workshop||Days||Time||Room||Facilitator||Assistant|
|17429||EGRP||1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo (Ghassemi)||TTH||2:30-4||N355||Esther||Diosdado|
|17866||EGRP||1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||MW||2:30-4||Rakib|
|18458||EGRP||1130||MECE 2334||MECE Thermo||MW||11:30-1||Jens|
|11227||EGRP||1140||CHEE 2331||Chem Pro||MW||10-11:30||Zach|
|17430||EGRP||1140||CHEE 2331||Chem Pro||TTH||4-5:30||Kavon|
|22009||EGRP||1141||CHEE 2332||CHEE Thermo||MW||11:30-1||Nikita||Fatimah|
|22008||EGRP||1142||CHEE 3363||Fluid Mechanics (CHEE)||MW||5:30-7||Daniel||Samantha|
|17431||EGRP||1150||ECE 2201||Circuits I||TTH||5:30-7||Shriya|
|27938||EGRP||1151||ECE 2202||Circuits II||TTH||2:30-4||Lillian|
|22007||EGRP||1180||PETR 2311||Petro Phys||MW||1-2:30||Rosie||Maryam|
|22011||EGRP||1181||CHEE 3363||Petro Fluid Mech||TTH||1-2:30||N355||Faris||Afraz|
|22012||EGRP||1182||PETR 2313||Reservoir Fluids||TTH||10-11:30||Ryan||Aurian|
|28120||EGRP||1183||ECE 3337||Signals & Systems||TTH||5:30-7||Jacob|
Please note the following:
- Workshops are a one-credit-hour course and will appear on the student’s Peoplesoft schedule of classes. Thus there is a standard UH tuition charge associated with adding the additional credit for each workshop. There are no additional charges above the university tuition cost
- No one will be allowed to participate in the workshop unless that person is officially registered in Peoplesoft.
- Grading for workshops will be Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory.
- Students who have a good record of attendance and participation in previous workshops will be given preference over students who have enrolled in previous workshops but who have not participated actively or attended regularly. All students must sign a contract and adhere to the guidelines detailed in the syllabus.
- Seats are very limited. After a section is full we will keep a waiting list and fill additional seats as they become available. Enrolled students who do not meet the requirements for the lecture course will be dropped from the workshop.
Questions may be addressed to workshops [at] egr.uh.edu.