REQUIREMENTS FOR INCOMING PROMES STUDENTS:
The PROMES program is looking to include students who:
- Want to be the best engineering student they can be and are willing to adopt effective new ways to study.
- Want to learn how to collaboratively work in groups.
- Want to develop soft skills for professional development.
- Want to learn how to maximize what they can accomplish in a day or week.
- Want to be give back to the community through fun engagements with K-12 students.
- Want to be included in Excellence Workshops which support key math, science and engineering courses.
- Want to develop leadership skills.
- Want to work in a diverse scholastic environment.
Your requirements for this program include:
- Taking required PROMES classes.
- Participating in at least two engineering related community service events per semester.
- Participating in our annual End-Of-Semester Networking Social in December.
- Participating in our Annual PROMES Awards Banquet in the spring semester.
- Participating in the Guaranteed 4.0 Learning System.
- Participating in the Engineering Career Fairs each fall and spring.